NEBRASKA CONSULTING SERVICES
Lutz’s team is trained to examine not only the facts and figures, but also the implications of both current and future transactions. Thus, our services provide benefits that go far beyond the compliance function. We are always searching for opportunities that will increase profitability and efficiency within your organization.
From entity selection and set up to developing a business plan that fits your unique scenario, the Lutz team has over 30 years of business consulting experience which makes us uniquely qualified to advise an owner of a new or expanding business.
Early stage tax planning is critical to transaction success. Our team will provide analysis and support for all types of business transactions including: acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, equity investments and divestitures. We determine whether the transaction should be structured as a taxable or tax-free transaction or as purchase of assets or stock. Overall, the goal is to analyze all available business attributes to maximize their value and use.
ASSURANCE Consulting Services
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Financial Forecasts and Projections
- Pro Forma Financial Information
- Internal Control Reviews
- Financial Decision-Making Assistance
- Performance Measurement
- Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting Services
TAX Consulting Services
- Analysis of Tax Consequences for Mergers, Joint Ventures, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Entity Choice Analysis
- Representation Before Tax Authorities
- Inventory Methods
- Tax Credits
- Real Estate / Section 1031 / Construction
- Tax Techniques for Capital Expenditures and Analysis of Depreciable Lives and Methods of Property, Plant and Equipment / Cost Segregation Studies