LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Cybersecurity + Internet Safety
1.12.22 | Recording
Information is valuable. For this reason, cybercriminals are developing new tactics every day in hopes of obtaining it and exploiting it for monetary gain. In this webinar, Jessica Murray of Lutz Tech cover the latest tactics hackers are using to access your sensitive data and how to best protect yourself from falling victim to a cyber-attack.
- How to Spot Malicious Emails
- Ways to Protect Personal & Business Devices
- When & How to Report Suspicious Activity
- Methods for Properly Securing Passwords
Seminar Level: Beginner
This month’s newsletter contains insights on participant loans, employee benefit plan audits, financial wellness, and more…
In this webinar, Lutz experts walk you through each platform’s features and benefits to help you understand which tool is best for you…
In this webinar, Lutz experts will help you understand the Microsoft Forms platform and how to best utilize its features…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
Provider relief fund reporting
The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal opened for Reporting Period 2 on January 1, 2022, and will remain open through March 31, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. What you need to know:
- Who needs to report? Providers who received more than $10,000 in PRF Payments from July 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020.
- The deadline to use these funds was December 31, 2021.
- HRSA Resources Available to assist with reporting:
- Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements
- Lost Revenues Guide – Reporting Period 2
- What’s New in Reporting Period 2 Fact Sheet
- Reporting Resource Guide – Reporting Period 2
- There is a very comprehensive Reporting Portal User Guide (with many helpful screenshots, definitions, examples, etc.)
- There are also Data Entry Worksheets to assist providers in preparing to report through the portal
- Contact the Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522
Providers who were required to report in Reporting Period 1, but did not report:
- Providers who received one or more payments exceeding $10,000 between April 10, 2020 - June 30, 2020, were required to Report in Reporting Period 1.
- HRSA states that “You are out of compliance with the PRF Terms and Conditions and must return your Payment Period 1 PRF payment(s) to HRSA.”
- There are additional instructions on the HRSA site for returning payments and other information regarding “non-compliance”
Upcoming Reporting Requirements:
|Period||Payment Received Period||Deadline to Use Funds||Reporting Time Period|
|3||January 1, 2021, to June 30, 2021||6/30/2022||July 1, 2022, to September 30, 2022|
|4||July 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021||12/31/2022||January 1, 2023, to March 31, 2023|
Last Updated: 1/14/2022
NEED HELP WITH PRF REPORTING?
Lutz can help you navigate the PRF reporting process successfully. Contact us today!