LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Q&A: Personal & Business Aircraft Purchase Considerations
11.23.21 | 11:30AM – 12:30PM | Webinar
Buying an aircraft is more attractive than ever due to COVID-19 imposed commercial air travel restrictions and favorable tax laws. If you are considering aircraft ownership either personally or through your business, this webinar is designed for you. Using an interactive Q&A format, our panel of experts will provide answers to your most pressing questions.
- Aircraft Ownership and Use Considerations
- Personal Use of Business Aircraft Limitations
- Tax Implications of Buying a Plane
- Purchase Considerations and Other Alternatives
- David Norton | JD, Partner and Head of Aviation Practice at Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton, LLP
- Peter Messina | Aviation Tax Advisor at Jetlaw
- Stacy Watson | Tax & Consulting Shareholder at Lutz
- Lisa Strutzel | Family Office Services Director at Lutz
Who Should Attend: Individuals or business executives interested in learning more about aircraft purchase issues.
This month’s newsletter contains insights on DOL cybersecurity tips, regret aversion, self-directed brokerage accounts, and more…
Cybersecurity training is essential for companies to protect their data and clients. In the long run, diagnosing and fixing vulnerabilities…
A guiding principle of Medicare cost report preparation is matching – comparing Medicare charges by revenue code to total revenues recorded…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.