DANIEL SWEENEY + TAX DIRECTOR
Daniel Sweeney is a Tax Director at Lutz with over five years of experience in taxation. He focuses on several areas, including tax preparation and planning for individuals, businesses, and estates and trusts. His experience also includes international tax and tax research.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Individual, Partnership, & Corporate Taxation
- Trust & Estate Taxation
- International Taxation
- Tax Research
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member
- Hastings Young Professionals, Member
- Nebraska State Bar
- BA in Political Science, American University, Washington, D.C.
- JD, University of Nebraska Lincoln College of Law, Lincoln, NE
- LLM Tax, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, IL
- Hastings College Adjunct Professor of Federal Income Tax