CONSTRUCTION ACCOUNTING & CONSULTING SERVICES
Succeeding in the construction industry takes accurate bidding, quality work, savvy management, cost controls and the assistance of advisors who know the business and can help move your company ahead. The Lutz Construction Accounting and Consulting team excels in helping construction companies stay competitive while solidifying their financial position. We offer a full range of tax, audit, accounting, business consulting and financial planning services tailored to the unique needs of the construction industry.
Lutz is the area’s only member of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC), a nationwide network of CPA firms specifically selected for their experience in and commitment to serving the construction industry. That affiliation means you get the individual attention of our firm combined with the knowledge and resources of a nationwide network of construction industry specialists.
Our experienced professionals are dedicated to delivering timely, accurate and personalized service that meets the highest standards of quality and integrity. As a result, we have built a strong reputation for helping construction companies like yours increase their profitability and success.
Here are a few areas where we use our expertise to help improve your operations and performance:
Construction Consulting + Advisory
- Accounting systems Information and advice on emerging issues that affect your company
- Comprehensive network of construction industry specialists as the need arises
- Analysis of buying, leasing and renting equipment
- Cash flow and trends in the industry
- Assistance in dealing with bonding agents and surety companies
- Job costing and project management
- Internal Control Evaluations
Audit & Accounting
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Project profitability analysis and financial benchmarking
- Financial modeling and cash flow analysis
- Tax compliance and year-round cashflow planning
- Entity formation and tax structuring
- Sales and use tax planning and audit representation
- Estate and succession planning
- Consulting on accounting methods allowable for tax filings – cash, accrual, completed contract or percentage completion
- Tax planning and compliance assistance whether one state or many
Surety bonds are used in the real estate and construction industries to ensure the completion of a contract in the event of a contractor default. If you as a contractor are bidding on work, there is a possibility that contract requires a surety bond…
Ryan Cook shares insights on why and how to value construction company assets such as heavy machinery, vehicles and other equipment…
Succeeding in the construction industry takes accurate bidding, quality work, savvy management, cost controls and the assistance of advisors who know the business and can help move your company ahead.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901
GRAND ISLAND + NORTH
403 Lexington Circle
Grand Island, NE 68803