LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz Gives Back + 12 Days of Lutzmas 2018
The Lutz Gives Back program has allowed our team to continuously return value to our local communities through volunteer work during business hours and even during free time. Notably, our “12 Days of Lutzmas” is a unique tradition of ours that is designed to provide our employees with 12 different opportunities to give back during the holiday season. These opportunities range from serving meals to gathering pet supplies for local shelters.
This year, with combined efforts from our employees in Omaha, Lincoln, Hastings and Grand Island, we were able to give back to individuals and organizations in the community through activities including:
- A canned food drive in Omaha for Foodbank for the Heartland
- Fall yard cleanup for seniors in conjunction with the Eastern Nebraska Office on Aging
- Sorting and packaging meals for Mercy Meals in Central Nebraska
- A gift drive for the children at Completely Kids at all locations
- A winter gear clothing drive for less fortunate students at Edison Elementary in Omaha
- Serving meals for the People’s City Mission in Lincoln
- Serving meals at Open Door Mission in Omaha
- A supply drive for the animals at the Start Over Rover animal shelter in Hastings
- Veterans Hospital visit and Christmas Caroling in Grand Island
- Lutz Adopt-A-Family for a deserving family
- Random acts of kindness by giving grocery gift cards to strangers in Omaha
- Gifts for those who help with maintaining and cleaning our facilities
“This program not only creates opportunities for our employees to get involved within the community, but also allows them to bond with their coworkers outside of the everyday office environment. The ‘12 Days of Lutzmas’ is a tradition we truly enjoy and look forward to each Christmas season,” said Lutz Gives Back Committee Chair, Justin Vossen.
This month’s newsletter contains insights on rolling over into your retirement plan vs. your IRA, a tax savers credit reminder, and more…read more
On the most basic level, HR is involved in recruiting, hiring, benefits, compensation, training, employee relations, terminations – just about anything that involves employees and their work lives…read more
If you use QuickBooks or you’re a power Excel user, you know you can create reports that provide tremendous insight into your company’s financial status. They can tell you what you own and what you owe down to the tiniest detail…read more
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901
601 P Street, Suite 103
Lincoln, NE 68508
3320 James Road, Suite 100
Grand Island, NE 68803