LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Nebraska Farm Bureau Announces New Health Plan
CURTIS THOMPSON, TAX MANAGER
- 50% of gross income must be in production agriculture or agribusiness
- Must have less than 50 employees
- Full-time employees are eligible
- Must be a Nebraska Farm Bureau member since 7/1/2018 to qualify for 2019
- Must become a Farm Bureau member by 7/1/2019 to qualify for 2020
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
747 N BURLINGTON AVE
PO BOX 1317
HASTINGS, NE 68902
CURTIS THOMPSON + TAX DIRECTOR
Curtis Thompson is a Tax Director at Lutz with over seven years of experience in public accounting. His experience includes tax planning, consulting and compliance for individuals and closely-held businesses with a focus in the agriculture industry.
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Amerian Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- BSBA, Peru State College, Peru, NE
- Hastings Give Day, Volunteer
- Our Lady of Assumption Catholic Church, Member
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.