LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Provider relief fund reporting
Finally, The Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) opened the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal on July 1. Important highlights include:
- Providers that received one or more payments exceeding $10,000 in the aggregate on or before June 30, 2020, must report by September 30, 2021.
- HHS states those providers that fail to report by the applicable deadline will be “deemed out of compliance with program Terms and Conditions and may be subject to recoupment.”
- Providers must return any unused funds to the government within 30 calendar days after the end of the applicable Period of Reporting.
- Must return funds within 30 days of reporting deadline
- There is a 73-page Reporting Portal User Guide (with many helpful screenshots)
- There are Data Entry Worksheets to assist providers in preparing to report through the portal
- There is a new Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522 (available 8 am to 11 pm ET, Monday – Friday) for “technical questions regarding the use of the portal or questions regarding reporting that cannot be answered by…available resources.”
Reminder on the Summary of Reporting Requirements:
|Period||Payment Received Period||Deadline to Use Funds||Reporting Time Period|
|1||April 10, 2020 to June 30, 2020||6/30/2021||July 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021|
|2||July 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020||12/31/2021||January 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022|
|3||January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021||6/30/2022||July 1, 2022 to September 30, 2022|
|4||July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021||12/31/2022||January 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023|
House Democrats via the Ways and Means Committee detailed the proposed tax increases on corporations, investors, high-income individuals…
Lutz Financial recently announced its partnership with Newport, a leading independent retirement services provider, to offer the Lutz Financial Pooled Employer Plan (PEP)…
Diversifying equity exposure internationally can potentially reduce volatility and smooth out periods of extreme performance disparity…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.