LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Provider relief fund reporting
The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal opened for Reporting Period 3 on July 1, 2022, and will remain open through September 30, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. What you need to know:
- Who needs to report? Providers who received more than $10,000 in PRF Payments from January 1, 2021, to June 30, 2021.
- The deadline to use these funds was June 30, 2022.
- HRSA Resources Available to assist with reporting:
- Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements
- How to Return Funds
- Lost Revenues
- There is a very comprehensive Reporting Portal User Guide (with many helpful screenshots, definitions, examples, etc.)
- There are also Data Entry Worksheets to assist providers in preparing to report through the portal
- Contact the Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522
Upcoming Reporting Requirements:
|Period||Payment Received Period||Deadline to Use Funds||Reporting Time Period|
|4||July 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021||12/31/2022||January 1, 2023, to March 31, 2023|
|5||January 1, 2022, to June 30, 2022||6/30/2023||July 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023|
Last Updated: 7/13/2022
2.2.22 | PREPARING YOUR PRACTICE FOR PROVIDER RELIEF FUND REPORTING | RECORDING
The Provider Relief Fund Reporting Portal will open for Reporting Period 2 on January 1, 2022, and close March 31, 2022. Providers must meet this deadline if they received more than $10,000 from the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) between July 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020. In this webinar, Lutz Experts Lauren Duren and Katie Blycker will help recipients of PRF payments learn how to navigate the PRF reporting process successfully.
NEED HELP WITH PRF REPORTING?
We can help you navigate the PRF reporting process successfully. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Lutz is excited to announce the growth of its Client Advisory Services (CAS) offering. This service will extend many of the same benefits…
INSIDE Public Accounting (IPA) recently announced their annual financial performance analysis and ranking of the nation’s largest public…
Lutz experts from multiple divisions will cover hot topics for business owners from accounting and finance to technology and staffing…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.