DANI SHERRETS + FINANCIAL ANALYST
Dani Sherrets is a Financial Analyst at Lutz with over three years of relevant experience. She specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services and business valuation.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Member
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- BBA, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
- MBA in Finance, Bellevue University, Omaha, NE
- How is COVID-19 Impacting the M&A Industry?
- M&A Transactions + Seller Equity Roll
- EBITDA Adjustments + 5 Expense Categories You Should Review
- The M&A Process + Timeline & Milestones
- 4 Common Reasons Why M&A Deals Fall Apart
- 3 Misconceptions of Selling to Private Equity Firms
- Types of M&A Buyers: Strategic vs. Financial
- 4 Benefits of Hiring an M&A Advisor
- What is an M&A Advisor?
Learner | Ideation | Achiever | Responsibility | Relator
CONTACT DANI SHERRETS
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901