DANI SHERRETS + M&A MANAGER
Dani Sherrets is an M&A Manager at Lutz with over seven years of relevant experience. She specializes in merger and acquisition advisory services and business valuations. Dani focuses on analyzing and interpreting financial statements, building financial models, performing valuation analyses, developing marketing and transaction materials and conducting due diligence.
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts, Member
- Certified Valuation Analyst
- BBA, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania
- MBA in Finance, Bellevue University, Omaha, NE
- How is COVID-19 Impacting the M&A Industry?
- M&A Transactions + Seller Equity Roll
- EBITDA Adjustments + 5 Expense Categories You Should Review
- The M&A Process + Timeline & Milestones
- 4 Common Reasons Why M&A Deals Fall Apart
- 3 Misconceptions of Selling to Private Equity Firms
- Types of M&A Buyers: Strategic vs. Financial
- 4 Benefits of Hiring an M&A Advisor
- What is an M&A Advisor?
Learner | Ideation | Achiever | Responsibility | Relator