ROBERT KEENAN + CHIEF INFORMATION & RISK OFFICER
Robert Keenan is the Chief Information & Risk Officer at Lutz with over 20 years of compliance and operational risk experience. He focuses on risk management, compliance, and security for the firm, and will partner with the operations team to drive process improvement and operational efficiencies for Lutz.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Risk Management & Compliance
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Society of Compliance and Ethics Professionals
- National Society of Compliance Professionals
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional
- BA in Finance, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
- MPA, Drake University, Des Moines, IA
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners - Heartland Chapter, Past Board Member
- Top 5 Policies Your Company Should Have Documented
- Does My Business Need a Physical Security Assessment?
- 20 Risk Management Terms Explained
- What is a Comprehensive Risk Assessment? Does My Company Need One?
- How to Avoid Being Negligent When it Comes to Risk
- 4 Tips for a Successful Transition Back to the Office
Analytical | Deliberative | Command | Discipline | Competition