SCOTT CARRICO + AUDIT SHAREHOLDER & DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Scott Carrico is an Audit Shareholder at Lutz with over 20 years of audit, tax, and consulting experience. He specializes in audits, reviews and compilations as well as consulting for monthly financial statement preparation and analysis, budget preparation and analysis, general business consulting, tax preparation and consulting.
Scott also serves as the Director of Marketing and Business Development where he oversees and implements the firms marketing and sales efforts.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Exit Planning Institute, Member
- Association for Accounting Marketing, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- BSBA, University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Ronald McDonald House, Past Board Member
- Marian High School, Fundraising
- YPO, Strategic Partner
- Vistage, Trusted Advisor Board