Last modified: August 18, 2020
For further information about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser or hard drive. Almost every website uses cookie technology. Cookies help us make our Website work, help you efficiently navigate between pages, provide you customized content, remember your settings and preferences, enable certain functions of our Website, provide analytics and generally improve the user experience of our Website. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide you services. If you prevent these cookies, we cannot guarantee how our Website or the security on our website will perform during your visit.
Types of Cookies We Use
We may use both session and persistent cookies on the Website, and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Strictly Necessary or Essential: These cookies are used to authenticate users, are essential to our Website’s functionality and let you move around our website and use essential features like secure areas. They are usually set in response to your actions on our Website, such as filling in forms, setting preferences, or logging in. If you prevent these cookies, we can’t guarantee how our website or the security on our Website will perform during your
Identification of Our Site’s Cookies
Session Token: Stores the dynamic API access token (encrypted) along with the expiration times and the user ID
- Performance: These cookies allow us to gather analytics to improve the performance and functionality of our Website. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how our website is used and how effective our content. Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we don’t allow such third parties to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
- Functional: These cookies provide enhanced functionality and personalization, enabling our Website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, language choices, and your location). If you prevent these cookies, then our website may not function properly.
- Advertising/Targeting: Lutz occasionally advertises on third-party websites to promote Lutz services, articles, or events. As part of our effort to track the success of our advertising campaigns, we may at times use a visitor identification technology such as “web beacons”, or “action tags”, which count visitors who have come to our website through Lutz advertisements on a third-party site. We do not use this technology to access your personal information and it is only used to compile aggregated statistics about visitors who come to our website to gauge the effectiveness of our
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of our Website and deliver advertisements on and through the Website.
It is always possible for you to visit our Website without disclosing your personal data. This requires that you have disabled cookies. You can opt-out of the processing of such information via the Cookie Consent Banner displayed at the bottom of the relevant site. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website or online services.
Changing Your Cookie Settings
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete, and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, and you may not be able to access all or part of our website. Guidance on how to control cookies for common browsers is linked below.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
You can find more detailed information about cookies, how they work, and how to delete and block cookies at https://www.allaboutcookies.org.