MIKE PERRY + CLIENT ACCOUNTING SERVICES DIRECTOR
Mike Perry is a Client Accounting Services Director at Lutz with over 15 years of accounting experience. He focuses on providing business consulting, software implementation and training, accounting procedure assistance and outsourced accounting replacement consulting for closely held companies.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Intuit Certified ProAdvisor, QuickBooks Advanced
- Certified Public Accountant
- BSBA in Accounting, University of Nebraska, Kearney, NE
- Community Bike Project Omaha, Past Treasurer
- QuickBooks Online vs. QuickBooks Desktop: What's the Difference?
- How to Reconcile Your Accounts in QuickBooks
- Starting a Business in 2020? Your Accounting Options
- How Automating Your Payroll Will Change Your Life
- Why You Need a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Cash Flow Problems? 5 Ways to Improve It
- QuickBooks + CRM = Better Customer Relationships
- Does Your Business Need a Merchant Accountant?
- 5 Money Management Tips You Need
- 12 Financial Reports You Should Be Creating
- Don't Click That Link! How to Avoid Phishing Scams
QUICKBOOKS PROADVISOR CERTIFICATIONS