FAMILY OFFICE SERVICES
Sustaining wealth between generations requires more than just managing money. It takes a commitment to manage
The Lutz Family Office team specializes in assisting high wealth families in determining their goals and priorities, establishing processes and providing integrated financial services.
With over 260 business solutions professionals, we have the knowledge and experience necessary to provide the complexity of services required. At Lutz we put our clients’ needs first, working collaboratively to deliver personalized, best-in-class service.
For a family enterprise to sustain and grow its wealth, a professional infrastructure is required. Our Family Office team will work with your family to help determine shared goals and priorities, clarify how decision-making is to be handled and assist you in holding meaningful family meetings. As your trusted advisor, we will walk hand in hand with you to promote and preserve family harmony and values.
- Family mission statement development
- Family meeting coordination
- Governance development
- Family history documentation
Sustaining family wealth is an intentional effort. Not only do families need to be concerned about preserving the value of their assets,
- Family education planning
- Coaching and mentoring
- Entrepreneurship support
- Succession planning
An effective family wealth strategy ensures the family’s goals and priorities are aligned with its financial plan. Our team will collaborate with you to execute a customized, integrated solution that’s in harmony with the identity and values of your family.
- Investment management and integrated financial planning
- Wealth transfer planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- Legacy planning and support
- Risk management and insurance planning
- Consolidated client reporting
- Treasury management
Managing the complexities of significant wealth requires a great deal of time and effort. Our multi-disciplinary Family Office team has the skills required to assist you with all facets of your family office needs. We are equipped to handle the day-to-day details so you can Mind What Matters.
- Outsourced accounting services and bill payment
- Business, property and domestic staff support
- Professional advisor coordination and oversight
- Private travel management
- Private event coordination
- Real estate purchases and mortgages
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901
601 P Street, Suite 103
Lincoln, NE 68508
3320 James Road, Suite 100
Grand Island, NE 68803