NICK HALL, CFP® + INVESTMENT ADVISOR, PRINCIPAL
Nick Hall is an Investment Advisor and Principal at Lutz Financial. With 12+ years of relevant experience, he specializes in providing wealth management strategies and thorough, adaptive financial plans for high-net-worth families. He lives in Omaha, NE, with his wife Kiley and children Amelia and Harrison.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Advisory Services
- Business Owner & Succession Planning
- Employer Stock Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Social Security and Medicare Planning
- High Net Worth Families
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- BSBA in Finance and Business Management, Eller College of Management - University of Arizona, Tuscon, AZ
- Mount Michael Benedictine, Alumni Board Past President
- Lutz Gives Back, Volunteer
- Omaha CAP® Program, Member
- 2020 + The Year of the Roth IRA Conversion
- The Secure Act + Planning Considerations for Individual Investors/Taxpayers
- Being Mindful of the Social Security Tax Torpedo & Medicare Surcharges
- Qualified Charitable Donations: Using IRAs as a Charitable Piggy Bank for Investors
- New Tax Legislation and Individual Financial Planning Strategies
- The Ins and Outs of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Sorting Through the Medicare Alphabet Soup
- Is it Time to "Beary" This Bull Market?
- Does a Roth IRA Conversion Make Sense for You?
- Clinton vs Trump: An Impartial Look Into the Tax Plans of Each Candidate
- Tax Deferral: A Very Powerful Financial Planning Tool
- Volatile Markets Can Lead to a Potential Harvest
- Back to School Education Planning
- Taking Social Security Benefits Early or Late: The Great Debate?
Achiever | Competition | Learner | Significance | Self-Assurance