LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz Gives Back + 12 Days of Lutzmas 2020
The “12 Days of Lutzmas” is a unique tradition that is designed to provide our employees with 12 different opportunities to give back during the holiday season. This year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our team focused their efforts on individual drives and events that could be more socially distanced. With combined efforts from our employees in Omaha, Lincoln, Hastings and Grand Island, we were able to give back to individuals and organizations in the community through various activities including:
- A canned food drive competition for local food pantries in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island and Hastings.
- Salvation Army bell ringing in Omaha and Grand Island.
- A gift drive for the children at Completely Kids in Omaha and Lincoln.
- A catered meal for families in need at the Ronald McDonald House in Omaha.
- Inter-office cheer with an office cubicle holiday decorating contest in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island and Hastings.
- COVID cookbook for all Lutz employees to share their favorite recipes while at home for the holidays.
- An outside parade to spread cheer for the residents at the Riverside Lodge Retirement Community in Grand Island.
- Surprise meals and treats for clients who have had businesses affected by Covid-19.
- Adopt-A-Family to provide Christmas gifts for a family experiencing hardship this year.
- Donation for the HEART Ministry Center in Omaha.
- Gifts for those who help with maintaining and cleaning our facilities at all locations.
- Adopt-A-School fundraiser for sporting equipment for the Jesuit Middle School in Omaha (planned for the beginning of 2021).
“Given the events of this year, there was obviously a lot of need. Fortunately, Lutz has a wonderful group of employees that are very passionate about our ’12 Days of Lutzmas’ tradition and making a difference by giving back to our communities. We are very grateful to have helped spread some extra (socially distanced) cheer this year, and we look forward to making the next season even brighter,” said Lutz Gives Back Committee Chair, Justin Vossen.
Rather than searching for those twenty-dollar bills, investors are better served by ensuring proper diversification, managing costs/taxes, and tilting the portfolio to the factors that have been shown…
LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS 2020 STIMULUS FUNDING + HEALTHCAREIn this presentation, Lutz experts discuss important information and updates, as well as answer frequently asked questions on various stimulus funding opportunities.RECENT POSTSSIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS! We...
Company leaders are always on the lookout for ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs. One of the most common ways to achieve both objectives is to leverage business process automation…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901