LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz gives back + 12 days of lutzmas 2022
The “12 Days of Lutzmas” is a tradition designed to provide our employees with 12 different opportunities to give back during the holiday season. With combined efforts from our staff in Omaha, Lincoln, Hastings and Grand Island, in 2022, we were able to give back to individuals and organizations in the community through various activities, including:
- Collected more than 1,500 nonperishable items for local food pantries in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island and Hastings.
- Salvation Army bell ringing in Omaha and Grand Island.
- A gift drive in Omaha and Lincoln for the children at Completely Kids.
- Served a meal for individuals and families at the Open Door Mission in Omaha.
- Assembled gift baskets for kids who have aged out of the foster care system with Project Everlast.
- Gift wrapping for the Center for People in Need in Lincoln.
- A winter clothing drive for those in need of cold weather gear for the Siena Francis House in Omaha and Crossroads Mission Avenue in Central, NE.
- Thanksgiving baskets for Project Hunger in Grand Island.
- Random acts of kindness in Lincoln and Omaha giving gift cards to people prior to Christmas.
- Packaging and donating meals for those in need with Mercy Meals in Grand Island and Hastings.
- Gifts for those who help maintain and clean our facilities at all locations.
- An “ugly sweater” competition to benefit a local charity.
Lutz Gives Back Co-President, Hannah Goscha said, “We recognize the major need for local organizations and individuals during the holiday season. Our Lutz Gives Back Committee enjoys organizing the ’12 Days of Lutzmas’ activities, and our employees look forward to giving back through the various drives and volunteer activities every year.”
“My favorite event we do each year is performing random acts of kindness. We surprise individuals and families by offering gift cards at local grocery stores and gas stations. We hope to help make the season a little brighter for them. The generosity that the ‘12 Days of Lutzmas’ brings is amazing and humbling to be a part of,” said Lutz Gives Back Co-President, Jack Moylan.
3.22.23 | A CFO’s Guide to Board Meeting Participation | Recording
In this webinar, members of Board Business LLC and Lutz will discuss best practices for effective board meetings and board responsibilities
Further Developments in the Banking Industry + Financial Market Update + 3.21.23
The market’s attention remains focused squarely on the health of the banking system. We examine new developments from the last week and…
Accounting Today Names Lutz a 2023 Top 100 Firm and Regional Leader
Lutz has been named a 2023 Top 100 Firm by Accounting Today. This is the fifth consecutive year Lutz has been named in the Top 100…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
About Us | Our Team | Events | Careers | Locations