LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
2023 webinar schedule
We are excited to share our expertise and perspective on relevant topics in accounting, finance, technology, M&A, talent, and more that affect businesses through our 2023 educational webinars. Time is allocated for a Q&A session at the end of each seminar so you can get real-time answers from industry experts. Additionally, recordings are available for download after the live event. CPE is obtainable upon request.
JANUARY 11 | DISASTER READINESS & BUSINESS CONTINUITY PLANS
Disaster can strike at any time, disrupting business operations and sometimes causing loss of revenue. Luckily, there are ways to prepare for these events to lessen any negative impacts.
- Overview of Business Continuity Plan
- Steps to Getting Started
- Tips for Backing Up Your Data
FEBRUARY 8 | WOMEN’S FINANCIAL LITERACY WEBINAR SERIES | FINANCIAL ACCESS CHECKLIST
Does your spouse handle the majority of your financial activities? What would happen if they were gone tomorrow?
- Importance of Discussing Financial Information
- Tips for Frequency of Updating
- Financial Access Checklist
MARCH 8 | MERGER & ACQUISITION MARKET UPDATE
What is the current state of mergers and acquisitions in the lower-middle market?
- Current M&A Market Outlook
- Evaluation of Recent Transaction Environment
- Overview of Current Due Diligence Topics
APRIL 12 | SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS’S HR NEEDS
The ever-changing world of HR can be tricky, and when culture and top talent are at stake, it’s crucial to get things right. If you feel stuck with human resources challenges, you’re not alone.
- Tips to Manage HR Workload with No HR Employee
- When to Hire an HR Employee
- General Update on Current HR Landscape
MAY 10 | WOMEN’S FINANCIAL LITERACY WEBINAR SERIES | A LETTER TO MY SURVIVING SPOUSE
Losing a family member is hard enough without questioning their wishes or feeling unprepared for life after their death. You can make the hard times easier by planning for them now.
- Importance of an Up-to-Date Will
- Estate Planning
- Funeral Wishes
- Immediate Next Steps
JUNE 14 | DATA ANALYTICS & FINANCIAL KPIS FOR THE NONPROFIT INDUSTRY
Data Analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are critical tools that can help nonprofits fulfill their mission.
- Importance of Data Analytics
- Key Nonprofit KPIs to Track
- Resources, Tools & Tips
JULY 12 | READY TO HIRE, BUT CAN’T FIND THE TALENT?
The hiring market has been tough for companies ever since the onset of COVID-19, and many are hopeful for a new outlook this year.
- Overview of Current Job Market
- Tips for Attracting Top Talent
- Understanding Staffing Options
- Benefits of Outsourcing Hiring Needs
AUGUST 9 | WOMEN’S FINANCIAL LITERACY WEBINAR SERIES | FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT & PRIVACY BEST PRACTICES
Reviewing your financial assets, day-to-day activity, and security practices should be done continually, especially with constant technological advancements.
- Financial Basics – Bill Pay, Account Management, Investment Tracking
- Privacy and Information Safety Tips
- Technology Considerations
SEPTEMBER 13 | THE BENEFITS OF ESOPS FOR COMPANIES & OWNERS
An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) can be an attractive and flexible option for the right business owner to transition their company.
- Overview of ESOPs
- Benefits for Business Owners
- Tax Considerations of an ESOP
OCTOBER 11 | CREATING & MAINTAINING A COMPANY RETIREMENT PLAN
When you save valuable time and employees get more money in their retirement accounts, everyone wins. A Pooled Employer Plan (PEP) can help you achieve this.
- Overview of Pooled Employer Plan
- Benefits for Employers & Employees
- Steps to Transition to New Plan
NOVEMBER 8 | NE INCOME TAX UPDATE + NEXUS OVERVIEW
With the new year right around the corner, now is the time to start planning for 2023 income taxes!
- NE Income Tax Update
- How Income Tax Nexus Affects Your Business
3.22.23 | A CFO’s Guide to Board Meeting Participation | Recording
In this webinar, members of Board Business LLC and Lutz will discuss best practices for effective board meetings and board responsibilities
Further Developments in the Banking Industry + Financial Market Update + 3.21.23
The market’s attention remains focused squarely on the health of the banking system. We examine new developments from the last week and…
Accounting Today Names Lutz a 2023 Top 100 Firm and Regional Leader
Lutz has been named a 2023 Top 100 Firm by Accounting Today. This is the fifth consecutive year Lutz has been named in the Top 100…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
About Us | Our Team | Events | Careers | Locations