LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz M&A Advises Hockenbergs on its sale to TriMark USA LLC
BILL KENEDY, LUTZ CONSULTING AND M&a SHAREHOLDER
Hockenbergs was founded in 1908 and has grown over the years serving accounts nationally and internationally. The company has 270 employees in 10 locations along with 6 fulfillment centers. Senior Leadership including Tom Schrack Jr. as President along with Tim Schrack and Paul Parr as Executive Vice Presidents, will remain in place post-transaction to manage the business going forward. “Customer satisfaction has been the core of our company’s success,” says Tom Schrack Jr. “Performing at the highest level and delivering reliable, expert services has never been more important. Joining forces with TriMark will allow us to strengthen our foundation and bring significant value to our long-standing customer relationships.” On working with Lutz Mr. Schrack observed, “the Lutz team represented Hockenbergs in several facets of the transaction including valuation matters, negotiation of terms, as well as tax and financial planning throughout the process. We appreciate their skill in helping to achieve a great result for the owners and employees of Hockenbergs.”
Commenting on the transaction for Lutz M&A, Bill Kenedy said, “We welcomed the opportunity to assist with this major transaction. Hockenbergs has been a great client of the firm over many years and we are very pleased to have helped the owners achieve their goals.”
About Lutz M&A, LLC: Lutz M&A is a Nebraska-based mergers and acquisitions advisory firm, serving lower middle-market businesses in the Midwest across a range of industries. Lutz M&A is committed to providing its clients with a comprehensive, skilled and professional marketing process not typically available to smaller market companies.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BILL KENEDY + LUTZ CONSULTING AND M&A SHAREHOLDER
Bill Kenedy is a Lutz Consulting and M&A Shareholder at Lutz. He specializes in business valuation, litigation support, and merger and acquisition advisory services.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensic
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- BSBA in Accounting, St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN
- Construction Financial Management Association, Past Treasurer, Board Member
- A Time to Heal (non-profit focused on cancer patients), Past Board Member
- Net Working Capital: What is it and How is it Used?
- Issues During the Due Diligence Process in M&A Transactions
- Lutz M&A Advises Fantasy's, Inc. on its Acquisition by Casey's General Stores
- Primary Benefits of Selling Your Company to an ESOP
- Is An Employee Stock Option Plan Right for Your Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises C&W Transportation on its Sale to Platform Capital
- Our Services, Our People, and Our Results
- Lutz M&A Advises Hands of Heartland on its Recent Investment by Evolve Capital
- Lutz M&A Advises Labor Source on its Recapitalization by Great Range Capital
- Overcoming Obstacles in Business Transition Planning
- Understanding Net Working Capital in Business Transactions
- How to Increase the Value of Your Business
- When is the Right Time to Exit My Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises Triage Staffing on Recapitalization
- Lutz M&A Advises Hockenbergs on Recent Sale to Trimark USA LLC
- Lutz M&A Advises Focus Respiratory on its Recent Buyout by Valley Healthcare Group
- Is Your Small Business at Risk of Fraud?
- Lutz M&A Advises CCW, LLC on its Recent Buyout
- Lutz M&A Advises NIFCO Mechanical Systems on Recent Sale
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Door & Hardware on Recent Sale
- Why is Forensic Accounting Needed?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154