LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz M&A Advises Focus Respiratory on its recent buyout by Valley Healthcare Group
BILL KENEDY, LUTZ CONSULTING AND M&a SHAREHOLDER
Lutz M&A announced that it served as the exclusive financial advisor to Focus Respiratory, a home medical equipment company , in connection with its recent sale to Valley Healthcare Group. The transaction closed in October 2016
Focus Respiratory is a leading provider of respiratory equipment in the Omaha, Nebraska area. The Company was incorporated in 2001 by Chuck Greco and Craig Overman. Mr. Overman will continue his work with the Company’s new owners.
Valley Healthcare Group, through its subsidiaries, distributes specialty home medical equipment to patients with sleep apnea and other respiratory deficiencies. The company was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona.
Mr. Overman stated, “The team from Lutz helped us through all the complex issues associated with selling the business and was an important part of our team throughout the years.”
Commenting on the transaction for Lutz M&A, Bill Kenedy said, “We welcomed the opportunity to represent Focus Respiratory on its recent sale. Combining the resources of these companies will only create continued success. We are pleased we could help transition this outstanding company into its next venture in business.”
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BILL KENEDY + LUTZ CONSULTING AND M&A SHAREHOLDER
Bill Kenedy is a Lutz Consulting and M&A Shareholder at Lutz. He specializes in business valuation, litigation support, and merger and acquisition advisory services.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensic
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- BSBA in Accounting, St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN
- Construction Financial Management Association, Past Treasurer, Board Member
- A Time to Heal (non-profit focused on cancer patients), Past Board Member
- Understanding the Tax Implications of a Business Sale
- The M&A Client Experience
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Scaffold Service on its Sale to Sunbelt Rentals
- 5 Key Purchase Agreement Considerations
- Net Working Capital: What is it and How is it Used?
- Issues During the Due Diligence Process in M&A Transactions
- Lutz M&A Advises Fantasy's, Inc. on its Acquisition by Casey's General Stores
- Primary Benefits of Selling Your Company to an ESOP
- Is An Employee Stock Option Plan Right for Your Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises C&W Transportation on its Sale to Platform Capital
- Our Services, Our People, and Our Results
- Lutz M&A Advises Hands of Heartland on its Recent Investment by Evolve Capital
- Lutz M&A Advises Labor Source on its Recapitalization by Great Range Capital
- Overcoming Obstacles in Business Transition Planning
- Understanding Net Working Capital in Business Transactions
- How to Increase the Value of Your Business
- When is the Right Time to Exit My Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises Triage Staffing on Recapitalization
- Lutz M&A Advises Hockenbergs on Recent Sale to Trimark USA LLC
- Lutz M&A Advises Focus Respiratory on its Recent Buyout by Valley Healthcare Group
- Is Your Small Business at Risk of Fraud?
- Lutz M&A Advises CCW, LLC on its Recent Buyout
- Lutz M&A Advises NIFCO Mechanical Systems on Recent Sale
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Door & Hardware on Recent Sale
- Why is Forensic Accounting Needed?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901