Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Door & Hardware on Recent Sale
BRAD LEHL, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS MANAGER
Lutz M&A announced that it served as the exclusive financial advisor to Midwest Door & Hardware in connection with its recent sale to a private investment group. The transaction closed on Nov. 30, 2015. Lincoln-based Midwest Door & Hardware is a fabricator and distributor of steel doors, wood doors and hardware used in various commercial, industrial and institutional industries.
Richard Selig, president of Midwest Door & Hardware, stated, “We are extremely excited about our sale, as the new owners represent an excellent fit with our employees in terms of culture and capabilities. They bring a new vision to our business that is full of exciting opportunities.” The acquisition is not expected to materially change the business. “Midwest Door is known for high-quality products and unsurpassed customer service,” said a representative from the ownership group. “We will continue to deliver what Midwest Door customers have come to expect.”
Commenting on the transaction for Lutz M&A, Bill Kenedy said, “We are proud to have represented Midwest Door & Hardware on its recent sale transaction. The company’s products and relationships make it exceptionally well-positioned within its markets. We welcomed the opportunity to represent them and wish them and their employees continued success with their new opportunities ahead.” On working with Lutz M&A, Richard Selig of Midwest Door noted, “We’re very pleased with the guidance, insights and professionalism that Lutz M&A provided throughout the course of this deal, as well as the outcome of their efforts.”
About Lutz M&A, LLC: Lutz M&A is a Nebraska-based mergers and acquisitions advisory firm, serving lower middle-market businesses in the Midwest across a range of industries. Lutz M&A is committed to providing its clients with a comprehensive, skilled and professional marketing process not typically available to smaller market companies.
About Midwest Door & Hardware, LLC (MDH): Lincoln-based MDH is a fabricator and distributor of steel doors, wood doors and hardware used in the commercial, industrial and institutional industries. The company markets its products and services through a network of architects and commercial construction contractors throughout the Midwest.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BRAD LEHL + MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS MANAGER
Brad Lehl is a Merger & Acquisitions Manager at Lutz with over 20 years of related experience. He specializes in M&A advisory services, primarily seller representation, from engagement to close.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Seller Representation
- Advisory Services
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Association for Corporate Growth – Nebraska Chapter, Member
- Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors, Member
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor
- BS in Finance, University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE
- MBA in Finance, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Chicago, IL
- Certificate in Private Capital Markets, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA
- Youth Sports Coach
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Lutz M&A Advises C&W Transportation on its Sale to Platform Capital
- Understanding Working Capital Targets in M&A Transactions
- The Importance of EBITDA
- Lutz M&A Advises Labor Source on its Recapitalization by Great Range Capital
- Lutz M&A Advises Hockenbergs on its Sale to Trimark USA LLC
- Lutz M&A Advises Focus Respiratory on its Recent Buyout by Valley Healthcare Group
- Understanding EBITDA and Normalizing Adjustments
- Lutz M&A Advises NIFCO Mechanical Systems on Recent Sale
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Door & Hardware on Recent Sale
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901
Contact Lutz Today
Learn more about our accounting, consulting, tech, M&A and talent services
GRAND ISLAND + NORTH
403 Lexington Circle
Grand Island, NE 68803