LUTZ BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Lutz M&A Advises Triage Staffing on Recapitalization
BILL KENEDY, MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS SHAREHOLDER
Lutz M&A announced that it served as exclusive financial advisor to Triage Staffing in connection with its recent recapitalization by McCarthy Capital. McCarthy Capital is an Omaha-based private equity firm focused exclusively on the lower middle market. Also based in Omaha, Triage is a rapidly growing medical staffing firm, serving a variety of healthcare positions, including nursing and allied health.
Triage was founded in 2006. The Company has grown from being a niche provider into a full-service workforce solutions company, with a nationwide footprint in 49 states and over 2,200 customer relationships. Commenting on the transaction, Triage’s CEO, John Maaske stated, “We could not be more excited about our next chapter in partnership with McCarthy Capital. With their long track record of success, McCarthy Capital brings deep experience, relationships, and skills to help guide us as we tackle new growth initiatives and face new challenges. We can’t wait to get started.”
On working with Lutz M&A, Mr. Maaske observed, “Lutz represented Triage with competence, confidentiality and professionalism throughout the process. We appreciate their skill in marketing our company and introducing us to several interested parties, and ultimately helping us to find the right fit with McCarthy Capital.”
Commenting on the transaction for Lutz M&A, Bill Kenedy said, “We welcomed the opportunity to represent Triage and to help the owners achieve their goals. We believe the new Triage-McCarthy partnership will be formidable.”
About Lutz M&A, LLC: Lutz M&A is a Nebraska-based mergers and acquisitions advisory firm, serving lower middle-market businesses in the Midwest across a range of industries. Lutz M&A is committed to providing its clients with a comprehensive, skilled and professional marketing process not typically available to smaller market companies.
About Triage Staffing: Omaha, Neb.-based Triage Staffing, founded in 2006, started as a staffing firm specializing in Radiology and quickly grew into a top employer and thriving company that allocates specialized and experienced medical staff, in temporary and permanent roles, by connecting medical facilities with qualified, licensed and, experienced professionals to meet crucial patient care needs in the areas of Laboratory, Rehabilitation Therapy, Radiology, Imaging, CLSCA, CNA, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, RN and all other levels of Nursing.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
BILL KENEDY + LUTZ CONSULTING AND M&A SHAREHOLDER
Bill Kenedy is a Lutz Consulting and M&A Shareholder at Lutz. He specializes in business valuation, litigation support, and merger and acquisition advisory services.
AREAS OF FOCUS
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited in Business Valuation
- Certified in Financial Forensic
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- BSBA in Accounting, St. John’s University, Collegeville, MN
- Construction Financial Management Association, Past Treasurer, Board Member
- A Time to Heal (non-profit focused on cancer patients), Past Board Member
- Understanding the Tax Implications of a Business Sale
- The M&A Client Experience
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Scaffold Service on its Sale to Sunbelt Rentals
- 5 Key Purchase Agreement Considerations
- Net Working Capital: What is it and How is it Used?
- Issues During the Due Diligence Process in M&A Transactions
- Lutz M&A Advises Fantasy's, Inc. on its Acquisition by Casey's General Stores
- Primary Benefits of Selling Your Company to an ESOP
- Is An Employee Stock Option Plan Right for Your Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises C&W Transportation on its Sale to Platform Capital
- Our Services, Our People, and Our Results
- Lutz M&A Advises Hands of Heartland on its Recent Investment by Evolve Capital
- Lutz M&A Advises Labor Source on its Recapitalization by Great Range Capital
- Overcoming Obstacles in Business Transition Planning
- Understanding Net Working Capital in Business Transactions
- How to Increase the Value of Your Business
- When is the Right Time to Exit My Business?
- Lutz M&A Advises Triage Staffing on Recapitalization
- Lutz M&A Advises Hockenbergs on Recent Sale to Trimark USA LLC
- Lutz M&A Advises Focus Respiratory on its Recent Buyout by Valley Healthcare Group
- Is Your Small Business at Risk of Fraud?
- Lutz M&A Advises CCW, LLC on its Recent Buyout
- Lutz M&A Advises NIFCO Mechanical Systems on Recent Sale
- Lutz M&A Advises Midwest Door & Hardware on Recent Sale
- Why is Forensic Accounting Needed?
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901