LUTZ OUTSOURCED ACCOUNTING BLOG
Through the QuickBooks Online Series recordings, you will receive tutorials on the Accounts Receivable and Banking modules…
When your small business hires a new worker, how do you decide whether that individual is an independent contractor or an employee…
Lutz welcomes Bailey Armbruster, Tracy Chvala, Victor Salerno, Claira Thede, Mali Thramer, Ashley Tyler and Ansel Uerling…
You might never have seen it, but QuickBooks’ Chart of Accounts works in the background constantly and can help you…
One of the first things your new company needs to establish is a way to track your finances. There are several options…
You can handle most of your daily accounting work on your own, but there are critical tasks that you should consider outsourcing…
Lutz, a Nebraska-based business solutions firm, recently announced its manager, senior, associate, and tech division promotions for 2021…
Lutz, a Nebraska-based business solutions firm, welcomes Joshua Ahart and Marissa Lee to its Omaha office…
If you are an independent contractor and need to send invoices, QuickBooks provides the best tools for this task…
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
Provider relief fund reporting
The Provider Relief Fund (PRF) Reporting Portal opened for Reporting Period 2 on January 1, 2022, and will remain open through March 31, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET. What you need to know:
- Who needs to report? Providers who received more than $10,000 in PRF Payments from July 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020.
- The deadline to use these funds was December 31, 2021.
- HRSA Resources Available to assist with reporting:
- Post-Payment Notice of Reporting Requirements
- Lost Revenues Guide – Reporting Period 2
- What’s New in Reporting Period 2 Fact Sheet
- Reporting Resource Guide – Reporting Period 2
- There is a very comprehensive Reporting Portal User Guide (with many helpful screenshots, definitions, examples, etc.)
- There are also Data Entry Worksheets to assist providers in preparing to report through the portal
- Contact the Provider Support Line at (866) 569-3522
Providers who were required to report in Reporting Period 1, but did not report:
- Providers who received one or more payments exceeding $10,000 between April 10, 2020 - June 30, 2020, were required to Report in Reporting Period 1.
- HRSA states that “You are out of compliance with the PRF Terms and Conditions and must return your Payment Period 1 PRF payment(s) to HRSA.”
- There are additional instructions on the HRSA site for returning payments and other information regarding “non-compliance”
Upcoming Reporting Requirements:
|Period||Payment Received Period||Deadline to Use Funds||Reporting Time Period|
|3||January 1, 2021, to June 30, 2021||6/30/2022||July 1, 2022, to September 30, 2022|
|4||July 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021||12/31/2022||January 1, 2023, to March 31, 2023|
Last Updated: 1/14/2022
NEED HELP WITH PRF REPORTING?
Lutz can help you navigate the PRF reporting process successfully. Contact us today!