4 Reasons Why You Should Outsource Your Recruiting Efforts
JOSH BOESCH, LUTZ TALENT SHAREHOLDER
The process of recruiting and selecting candidates is an important part of growth for any company. Finding talent in the midst of countless resumes requires time, expertise and careful selection.
If you’re a small business owner, you may not have a fully staffed human resources department to handle the recruiting and hiring of employees. So, hiring new workers is often left to employees who aren’t fully trained in the recruiting process.
Outsourcing your recruiting efforts can help eliminate many of the problems associated with finding quality employees with a limited budget and time frame. Here are four ways outsourcing your recruiting can benefit your business.
1. Save Time
Time spent recruiting takes away valuable time from employees that could be spent doing other things for your organization. Many companies waste time analyzing resumes, interviews, and dynamics, while they could leave that role to a recruiting company and use that time for other tasks more important to their bottom line.
Instead, outsourcing your hiring to a recruiting company who specializes in the hiring process will help you bring the best professionals to your company. The whole process of identifying talent is done directly by the agency, only involving you once a candidate has been thoroughly vetted and is ready for your approval.
2. Leave It to the Pros
Hiring is difficult and not many people are well-trained in the area, so it is often best to engage a recruiter to assist you in the process. Recruiting agencies are well versed in the hiring process and will know the ins and outs of attracting quality candidates. Using their expertise will make your hiring process simpler and more successful than ever.
The selection of potential candidates is done following specific methods to help you find the appropriate professional for the position you’re looking to fill. Recruiting teams work to ensure the potential prospects chosen are in line with your company’s mission, have the skills needed for the position, and are an overall good fit for your business.
3. Save Money
The cost of hiring the wrong employee is more expensive than you think. The right recruiter will help you mitigate those costs by lessening the likelihood of hiring the wrong person.
Also, since outsourcing your recruiting doesn’t require you to use valuable resources on hiring, you can utilize your energy on more important aspects of growing your business.
4. Cast a Wider Net
Outsourcing your recruiting allows you to cast a wider net and get more than just the ad responses by allowing professionals to proactively recruit the A players.
As a company, you’re often limited to your established networks during the hiring process. However, if you’ve been using those same networks for years, the options for quality candidates have likely dried up. Recruiting agencies maintain large, specialized networks that allow them to search for only those candidates that are an ideal fit for your company; many of whom you’d never have access to if you were searching on your own.
From understanding the candidate’s needs to negotiating the offer, Lutz Talent can help to ensure that you land the right candidate for your company.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
JOSH BOESCH + LUTZ TALENT SHAREHOLDER
Josh Boesch is a Lutz Talent Shareholder with over 14 years of audit and recruiting experience. He heads the Lutz Talent division, a service that helps clients identify “the ideal candidate” to meet their business goals, challenges, culture and vision. His experience as a CPA and his approach to gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s talent needs, including the skills, experience, cultural understanding and personality fit, has been integral to his success.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Recruiting and Search Services
- Confidential Replacements
- Temporary Staffing
- Salary Reviews
- Position Description & Advertising Analysis
- Screening & Selection Assistance
- Outplacement Services
AFFILIATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants, Accounting Careers Committee Vice Chairman
- Institute for Internal Auditors - Aksarben Chapter, Member
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association - Aksarben Chapter, Member
- American Payroll Association - Nebraska Chapter, Member
- Association for Corporate Growth - Nebraska Chapter, Member
- Certified Public Accountant
- BSBA, Accounting and Managerial Information Systems, Creighton University, Omaha, NE
- St. Vincent de Paul Parish, Volunteer
- Knights of Columbus, Finance Committee and Membership Vice Chairman
- When Evaluating Your Job Offer, Consider These Two Parts
- 4 Reasons Why You Should Outsource Your Recruiting Efforts
- 7 Strategies to Help Your Company Solve the Talent Shortage Puzzle
- Tips for Avoiding 6 Costly Hiring Mistakes
- Understanding Today's Job Seeker
- How to Get Hired: Tips for Landing a New Job in 2017
- Reference Checking? That's Optional, Right?
- Hurry Up and Wait: Jobseeker Reality
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTERS!
We tap into the vast knowledge and experience within our organization to provide you with monthly content on topics and ideas that drive and challenge your company every day.
13616 California Street, Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
747 N Burlington Avenue, Suite 401
Hastings, NE 68901
GRAND ISLAND + NORTH
403 Lexington Circle
Grand Island, NE 68803